Thursday, August 26, 2010

Genting Trip

Woots ! Holiday has 2 weeks... What to do... Erm let go genting! Ok... I plan it for 2 weeks.. Then i invite some AJK to help me. Ok, I decide to have a trip 2 Kempas and 2 Batai. It is only RM80. When I announce to the class, many people join. After that, my AJK came and told me that no need 2 batai because.....( secret) Then I told wakil 2 batai lo that no need them adi . After that, all the problem came.... (Need official letter, need people... and so on.) And my Ajk told me do 2 days 1 night... I say give them choice la, they said no need.... only 1 choice.... After that I announce that only 2 days 1 night, after that many people don want to join. I had make many people disappointed.... ( I am sorry) And I continued my trip... ( there are so many problem) and my AJK feel bored and they quit. Now left me to planing and solve those problem............. I feel tried and disappointed of my ajk and some of my classmate( because they say something bad to my AJk) . Haiz , i lazy type adi.... I need a rest.... GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment