Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No time to renew my blog

Sorry that i have no time to renew my blog! Start from today I need to study for my exam.... because my mum scold me all the time.... zzz


See? This is the prove i had study! :P

Anywhere I also need to become crazzzzy study for exam. I was wanna tear of the book or paper for revision...

OMG! I getting crazy!!

Ok lah! What i want to say is I will renew again my blog in 4/6/10! I will remind u in my facebook! I will go pengakap camp this week 7/5/10 until 9/5/10. I and Jian Xiang Will have a ghost adventure!!
1 important point i cannnot renew my blog is my mum has take my broadband away... Fly... No Internet No life ( kidding la)



Anywhere I hope u will get good result in exam! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment